Rubber compensator (also known as rubber expansion joint, rubber expansion joint, flexible rubber joint, shock absorber, pipeline shock absorber, shock absorber throat, soft joint), is generally composed of smooth waveform compensation elements with rubber flange at both ends and metal flange. Loose sleeve structure is often used in metal flange. The surface of the waveform compensation element is rubber, and the inner layer is a layer of strong fibers or steel strips (wires), etc. The reinforced sandwich extends to the rubber flange at both ends, with a hard steel wire skeleton inside the flange.
1. The product can greatly reduce the vibration and noise of pipeline system, and fundamentally solve the problems of interface displacement, axial expansion and different concentricity of various pipelines.
2. According to different materials, it can be made into various varieties of acid, alkali, corrosion, oil and heat resistant, which can adapt to a variety of media and environment.
3. The material is polar rubber, with good sealing, light weight, convenient installation and maintenance, long service life, but avoid contact with sharp metal instruments to avoid piercing the sphere.
4. If elastic brackets are available for overhead use, bolts should be tightened diagonally during installation.
5. If the pipeline pressure is too high, use limit bolts to connect the flanges at both ends.