The buffer block limits the maximum deformation of the suspension.It reduces the direct impact of the axle on the frame (or body) and prevents excessive deformation of the elastic elements.The buffer block is composed of rubber block, steel plate and bolt.Some buffer blocks are made of porous polyurethane with a hollow interior.
Functions of Buffer Block
1. Effectively solve the problem of weak shock absorber spring and restore shock absorber performance.
2. The use of buffer principle, shock absorption performance is significantly improved, enjoy good comfort.
3. Protect shock absorber and suspension system to avoid leakage of oil seal of shock absorber core.
4. The test results can extend the shock absorber life by more than 2 times.
5. Reduce driving noise.
6. It can raise the car body by 3-5cm, restore the original height of the car body, and improve the stability when passing through the deceleration lane.
7. Shorten braking distance and improve safety.
8. Easy installation, do not loosen any screws of the vehicle.