Auto Rubber shock absorber cushion
1. Product Introduction
Auto Rubber shock absorber cushion is widely used in the field of shock absorption and protection of automobiles, mechanical and electronic equipment, dust and noise reduction. Effectively extend the service life of equipment. It has the characteristics of cushioning shock absorption, good sealing performance, wear resistance, high temperature and low temperature resistance, anti-aging and so on.
2. Product Description
|Auto Rubber shock absorber cushion|
NR, EPDM, SBR, BR
Between 30-95 Shore A
Colorful according to the requirement
Size and Design
According to the 2D or 3D drawing
Logo and Printing
According to the requirement
-50ºC to 150ºC
Logo & Printing
According to your requirements.
Oil and fuel resistance, water resistance, weathering resistance, Ozone resistance etc.
Sample and Charge
Sample charge based on the quantity,little piece sample is free
Mould Open and Charge
We have our own advanced mould machine, can supply best quality and lowest price mould.
Get the Drawing--Open the Mould--Produce the Sample-Send Sample to customer for confirmation--Book the order and arrange payment-Mass Production for the order--Trim and inspect the goods-packing and arrange shipment.
Widely used in automotive and other mechanical and electronic devices.
According to your 2D, 3D drawings or samples, or according to your description, we design rubber parts to meet your needs
5. Our advantages
1) Professional rubber molded parts manufacturer
2) Almost 20 years experience in rubber industry
3) High quality with rearonable/cheap/Factory/price
4) More than 5000 kinds supply
5) Small orders are welcomed
6) Best /Excellentservice and fast respond、prompt reply
6. Our Services
1) We will reply your enquiry in 8 hours,any time you can contact us.
2) OEM, buyer design, buyer label service is available.
3) We can provide free sample for your testing.
4) We have the certification of ISO 9001,TS16949
5) Special discount and protection of sales area provided to our distributor.
6) Timely delivery
7) Packing can make client brand.
8) Good after-sale service
1) Express(fast,samples are suggested)
2) By air,(fatest,high expense)
3) By sea(large order,longer time,cheapest).
4) The standard shipping is 10-22 working days. The expedited shipping is 3-5 working days,.
5) All international orders may be subject to their custom fees or duty tax which we do not pay.
6) All buyers must pay for their own customs fees or brokerage fees or duty tax.
These fees vary due to price of item and government rate. Please contact your government website or shipping company to calculate fees.
Q: Are you trading company or manufacturer ?
A: We are factory.
Q: How long is your delivery time?
A: Generally 3-10 days for standard sealing products; and 15-20 days for big order and custom non-standard products.
Q: Do you provide free samples?
A: Yes, we offer free sample while customer need pay for the freight charge.
Q: Which Payment way is workable?
A: Irrevocable L/C, Cash, PayPal, Credit card and T/T money transfers.
B: 30% T/T deposit in advance, 70% balance before shipment after presentation of ready cargo.
C: L/C ( Irrevocable LC at sight: Order amount over USD10,000)
Q: What is your standard packing?
A: All the goods will be packed by carton box and loaded with pallets. Special packing method can be accepted when needed.
Q: How to select the raw compound for my application?
A: With years of experience working with a variety of material, we can help select the material that will best suit your needs while keeping material costs in mind.
Q: Do you use any international standards for the rubber products?
A: Yes, we mainly use ASTM D2000 standard to define the quality of the rubber materials, tolerances as per ISO3302, ISO2768, etc.
Q: Can you supply different color materials?
A: Yes, we can produce custom molded rubber and silicone rubber products in different colors, the color code will be required in case of an order.
Q: What materials are available to produce from your side?
A: NBR, EPDM, SILICONE, VITON(FKM), NEOPRENE(CR), NR, IIR, SBR, ACM, AEM, Fluorosilicone(FVMQ), FFKM, Liquid Silicone, Sponge, etc.