Rubber wrapped iron refers to the process of production, rubber and iron are formed together, usually rubber wrapped iron. According to material classification, the main products are NBR wrapped iron, silicone rubber wrapped iron, ternary propylene rubber wrapped iron, chloroprene rubber wrapped iron, natural rubber wrapped iron, fluorine rubber wrapped iron, butadiene. According to physical properties, the main products are high-temperature rubber-clad iron, wear-resistant rubber-clad iron, low-temperature rubber-clad iron, oil-resistant rubber-clad iron, aging-resistant rubber-clad iron, acid-alkali-resistant rubber-clad iron, ozone-resistant rubber-clad iron, etc. The color is generally black, but also transparent and green. Color, blue, purple, red and other colors. Dimensions can be customized according to samples or drawings provided by customers. Iron and copper are commonly used in this piece of metal.
At present, there are not many factories that can produce rubber-coated iron parts. Our company has many rubber research engineers and technicians, specializing in rubber product research and development. Now the products have been applied to various high-tech fields. Rubber-coated iron parts have passed environmental ROHS certification and food-grade FDA certification. At present, the main rubber cladding parts are: rubber-clad metal rods, rubber-clad metal parts, rubber-clad rubber, rubber jacket, rubber-clad plastic parts, rubber-clad nylon, rubber-clad ferrofluorocarbon, rubber-clad PTFE, etc.
The commonly used rubber materials are as follows:
1. Fluororubber: It has high temperature resistance, can be used in - 30 ~250 ~C environment, strong oxidant resistance, oil resistance, acid and alkali resistance. Usually used in high temperature, high vacuum and high pressure environment, suitable for oil environment. Fluororubber is widely used in petroleum and chemical industries due to its excellent properties.
2. Silicone rubber: It has outstanding resistance to high and low temperatures, maintains good elasticity in the temperature range of - 70 -+260 ~C, and has the advantages of ozone resistance and weather aging resistance. It is suitable for sealing gasket in thermal machinery. Insulation, insulation and medical rubber products can be made without any toxicity.
3. NBR: It has excellent oil resistance and aromatic solvent resistance, but it is not resistant to medium such as ester and chlorination. Therefore, NBR is the main oil-resistant sealant.
4. chloroprene rubber: It has good oil resistance, solvent resistance, chemical medium resistance, but not aromatic oil resistance. Its characteristics are weather resistance and ozone aging. In production, chloroprene rubber is usually used to make door and window seals, diaphragms and general vacuum seals.
5. Ethylene propylene trioxide: It has good heat resistance, weather resistance and ozone aging performance. It is usually used in door and window seals and automobile industry most widely.
6. Polytetrafluoroethylene composite gasket is a new type of sealing material which is made of polytetrafluoroethylene and high-quality all-in-one rubber with special production process. It combines the excellent characteristics of polytetrafluoroethylene and rubber, so that the product has excellent corrosion resistance, high temperature resistance, non-toxicity, viscous resistance and good performance. Elasticity and sealability.