EPDM is a copolymer of ethylene, propylene and a small amount of third monomer non conjugated diene.
EPDM has excellent UV resistance, weather resistance, heat aging resistance, low temperature resistance, ozone resistance, chemical medium resistance, water resistance, good electrical insulation and elasticity as well as other physical and mechanical properties. These advantages are irreplaceable for PVC and other materials.
EPDM rubber strip is one-time molded by microwave vulcanization technology, with smooth and beautiful surface, good elasticity and compression deformation resistance, weather aging resistance, ozone resistance, chemical resistance and wide temperature range (- 50 ℃ ~ + 150 ℃) and other excellent properties, which has been widely used in automobile doors, windows, curtain walls and other manufacturing industries. For different shapes, different materials, or cold resistance, heat resistance, foaming, solid body, as well as products with special performance requirements, can meet the needs of design and use.
1. EPDM has excellent weather resistance, which means it has long-term cold, hot, dry and wet resistance, excellent corrosion resistance to rain and snow water, and can completely extend the service life of the adhesive strip;
2. Heat aging refers to the strong heat-resistant air aging. It can be used at 100-120 ℃ for a long time, and can maintain effective physical properties at 140-150 ℃ for a long time. It can withstand 230-260 ℃ high temperature in a short time, which can delay the emergency of urban buildings. In addition, with the use of special formula, EPDM has a similar hand feel at - 50 ℃ to 150 ℃, which creates efficient work performance for the production site installation.
3. As EPDM has excellent ozone resistance, it is also known as "crack free rubber", especially applied to various urban buildings with different atmospheric indexes and completely exposed to the air, which will show the superiority of its products.
4. It is resistant to ultraviolet radiation, providing environmental protection for high-rise building residents; it can withstand 60 ~ 150kV voltage, corona, crack and arc, and is also excellent. Low temperature elasticity, the temperature when the tensile capacity reaches 100MPa is - 58.8 ℃.
5. Due to its excellent physical and mechanical properties, it is often used to manufacture sealing parts of aircraft, cars, trains, buses, ships, high and low voltage switch cabinets, glass curtain walls, aluminum alloy heat cut-off windows, diving products, high-pressure steam hoses, tunnels, viaduct joints and other water-proof parts and other industrial and agricultural sealing parts.