Plastic sliding bearings have self-lubrication function in general working face; plastic sliding bearings are generally made of engineering plastics with better performance; more professional manufacturers generally have engineering plastics self-lubrication modification technology, through fibers, special lubricants, glass beads and so on, to enhance the self-lubrication of Engineering plastics. After that, self-lubricating plastic bearings are produced by injection molding with modified plastics.
Plastic sliding bearings have the following characteristics:
1. Plastic bearings as a whole are lubricating materials with long service life.
2. Plastic bearings will not rust in use and are corrosion-resistant, while metal bearings are easy to rust and can not be used in chemical liquids.
3. Plastic bearing is lighter than metal, which is more suitable for modern lightweight design trend.
4. The manufacturing cost of plastic bearings is lower than that of metals. Plastic bearings are processed by injection moulding and are more suitable for mass production.
5. There is no noise in the operation of plastic bearings, which has a certain vibration absorption function.
6. Plastic sliding bearings are suitable for high and low temperature operation - 200 to + 250 degrees.
Plastic sliding bearings can be made not only into the shape of the sleeve, but also into plastic linear sliding bearings, but also on the premise that the materials must be self-lubricated to improve their comprehensive wear resistance; for example, the common plastic linear bearings in the current market are materials modified by lubricants and reinforcing fibers through engineering plastics. The material is made of excellent wear resistance.
Because plastic sliding bearings have many advantages over metal sliding bearings, the production of plastic bearings is expanding day by day, and the use of plastic bearings is also constantly expanding. Plastic bearings are used in various fields, such as fitness equipment, office equipment and automobile industry. With plastic bearings.