FDA Food grade silicone rubber ring
Avoid to damage the O-ring during installation, because this will cause leakage. Pay attention to the following:
● The O-ring must not be expanded to its elongation Maximum.
● Edges must be burr-free, angles and radii applied smoothly.
● Dust, dirt, metal chips and other particles must be removed.
● A suitable grease to be applied to the assembly surfaces and O-rings.
● Elastomer materials are made smoother if they are heated in oil or hot water to approx. 80 °C. This makes that it easier to stretch the O-ring for assembly.
● The O-ring should not be rolled over assembly surfaces. Ensure the O-ring is not twisted as it slots into the groove.
2.O-Ring Tolerance Table: