1. High chemical stability: it can withstand all strong acids, including aqua regia, hydrofluoric acid, concentrated hydrochloric acid, nitric acid, oleic acid, organic acid, strong alkali, strong oxidant, reducing agent and various organic solvents. It is very suitable for high purity chemical feeding.
2. Low friction coefficient: generally, the friction coefficient is only 0.04, which is a very excellent self-lubricating material, and the friction coefficient does not change with the change of temperature.
3. It has good anti viscosity, and the inner wall of the pipe is not easy to adhere to colloids and chemicals.
4. Excellent aging resistance, can be used outdoors for a long time.
5. Excellent electrical insulation performance: PTFE is a highly non-polar material, with good dielectric property, great resistance, dielectric constant of about 2.0, which is the smallest of all electrical insulation materials.
6. Some tubes have high transparency, so it is easy to observe the internal fluid condition.