Style:custom according to drawing or sample
Material:Aluminum, steel plate, stainless steel, copper, etc.
Packing :Carton box,Wooden case,Wood pallet
CNC machining programming methods are divided into manual (manual) programming and automatic programming. Manual programming, the entire content of the program is written by the manual according to the instruction format specified by the CNC system. Automatic programming, that is, computer programming, can be divided into automatic programming methods based on language and painting. However, no matter which automatic programming method is used, it needs corresponding hardware and software.
It can be seen that the realization of CNC machining programming is the key. However, there is no way to program. CNC machining also includes a series of preparations that must be done before programming and post-processing after programming. In general, the main contents of the CNC machining process are as follows:
(1) Select and determine the parts and contents for CNC machining;
(2) Process analysis of CNC machining of part drawings;
(3) Process design of CNC machining;
(4) Mathematical processing of part drawings;
(5) Writing a machining program list;
(6) Making control media according to the program list;
(7) Verification and modification of the program;
(8) First trial processing and on-site problem handling;
(9) Stereotype and archive of CNC machining process documents.
Scope of application:Elevators, Auto Parts, Video Machinery, Solar Power Generation, Transportation Facilities, Materials Storage and Handling, Building Materials, Electronics, IT, etc.