It is usually represented by the number of fluorine atoms of the fluorine-containing unit in the copolymer, such as fluororubber 23, which is a copolymer of vinylidene fluoride and chlorotrifluoroethylene. Fluororubber is resistant to high temperatures, oils and chemicals.
Fluororubber 23, commonly known as No. 1 glue in China, is a copolymer of vinylidene fluoride and chlorotrifluoroethylene.
Fluororubber 26, commonly known as No. 2 rubber in China, DuPont brand VITON A, is a copolymer of vinylidene fluoride and hexafluoropropylene, and its overall performance is better than No. 1 rubber.
Fluororubber 246, commonly known as No. 3 rubber in China, DuPont grade VITON B, is a vinylidene fluoride, tetrafluoroethylene, hexafluoropropylene terpolymer, fluorine content higher than 26 glue, good solvent resistance.
Fluororubber TP, commonly known as tetrapropyl rubber in China, Asahi Glass grade AFLAS, is a copolymer of tetrafluoroethylene and hydrogen propylene, which is superior in water vapor resistance and alkali resistance.
The fluoroether rubber, DuPont grade VITON GLT, is a vinylidene fluoride, tetrafluoroethylene, perfluoromethyl vinyl ether, vulcanization point monomer quaternary copolymer, excellent in low temperature performance.
Perfluoroether rubber, DuPont grade KALREZ, excellent low temperature performance, high fluorine content, excellent solvent resistance.
Fluorosilicone rubber, excellent in low temperature performance, and has certain solvent resistance.
The main fluorine rubber varieties are: fluorine rubber round bar, fluorine rubber round tube, fluorine rubber square strip, fluorine rubber shaped strip, fluorine rubber sheet and so on.
Fluorine gel is a white or amber translucent sheet-like elastomer. It is non-toxic, odorless, non-flammable (self-extinguishing), has excellent heat resistance, oil resistance, chemical resistance, good physical and mechanical properties and weather resistance, and can be melted in Low molecular ketones and lipids.
1. Withstand voltage: ≥6.0KV
2. Working temperature: -60 350oC
3. Proportion: 2.0
4. Hardness: 70±5
5. Tensile strength: ≥6.5
6. Excellent oil, solvent, ozone and corrosion resistance.
Fluoro rubber advantages:
1. Excellent high temperature resistance: The temperature range is from -60 to 250. Excellent oil resistance: Resistance to various oils such as high temperature fuel oil, sulfur-containing lubricating oil, hydraulic oil, diester oil, silicate, etc. Both performance is superior to other rubbers.
3. Excellent resistance to strong corrosive medium and strong oxidant; stability to strong corrosive media such as fuming nitric acid, concentrated sulfuric acid, hydrochloric acid, hydrogen peroxide, concentrated alkali, etc. are superior to other rubbers.
4. Good mechanical properties, electrical insulation properties and radiation resistance.
5. Good resistance to high vacuum.
Fluororubber application range:
1. Fluororubber changes little when it is exposed to water or when the temperature rises. Even if the silica generated by short-circuit combustion is still an insulator, this ensures that the electrical equipment continues to work, so it is most suitable to make wires, cables and lead wires.
2. Fluorine hose can be used for a variety of strong acid and alkali, steam, hot air, hot oil and other fluid transport and sealing, but also for home appliances, lighting, medical equipment; 3. Fluorine hose working pressure (0.5-3.0 MPa) can be added Joint and stainless steel mesh cover.
4. Fluorine strips are also used in wire jackets where the working environment is harsh. ;
5. Fluororubber has outstanding high temperature and corrosion resistance, and has the reputation of rubber king. It can be processed into hose, tape, film, gasket, (skeleton) oil seal, "O" ring, "V" ring, etc. Widely used in aviation, automotive, petroleum, chemical, telecommunications, instrumentation and other fields.