Acrylic, also known as PMMA or plexiglass, is derived from acrylic (plastic acrylic acid) and chemically named polymethyl methacrylate.
It is an important plastic polymer material developed earlier, with good transparency, chemical stability and weather resistance, easy dyeing, easy processing, beautiful appearance, and has a wide range of applications in the construction industry.Plexiglass products can usually be divided into pouring plate, extrusion plate and molding plastic.
1. Transparent like crystal, with light transmittance over 92%, soft light, clear vision, acrylic with dye coloring and good color effect.
2. Acrylic plate has excellent weather resistance, high surface hardness and surface gloss, as well as good high-temperature performance.
3. The acrylic plate has good processing performance, which can be either thermal forming or mechanical processing.
4. Transparent acrylic sheet has light transmittance comparable to glass, but only half the density of glass.In addition, it is not as fragile as glass, and even if broken, it does not form sharp fragments like glass.
5. The abrasion resistance of acrylic plate is close to that of aluminum, with good stability and corrosion resistance of various chemicals.
6. Acrylic plate has good printability and spray-ability. The use of appropriate printing and spraying technology can give acrylic products the ideal surface decoration effect.
7. Fire resistance: non-spontaneous combustion but inflammable, without self-extinguishing.