Injection mold service
ABS, PC, PP, PA, POM, PEI, PA+GF
Depend on the product and customized
Type of runner
Cold or hot runner
Polish, texture, printing and more
1.2344, H13, P20 depend on the product quality and quantity and customized
Hardness of steel
As we know, plastics are an integral part of the human world (And yes, even though we say that, we do advocate effective and sustainable use of plastic products owing to the environmental concerns). The invention of plastic injection molding has changed the production ideas of this sector. The technique has made it possible to produce a large number of plastic products through a relatively easy and cost-efficient process.
Various common uses of injection mold plastic parts derived from the technique include:
1. Plastic bottles and other consumer goods like toilet seats, skateboards, etc.
2. Electronic housings used in remote controls, medical equipment, etc.
3. Toys like children’s furniture, collectible models, legos in various shapes, colors, and sizes are made out of injection-molded plastics.
4. Agricultural components
5. Household parts like containers, drinkware, tableware, kitchenware, cabinet closures, flower pots, air freshener units, etc.
6. Healthcare/ Medical industry products like plastic syringes, medical tools, implants, medication trays, sharp disposal bins, wall mounts, etc. use injection molded plastics.
7. Use in automotive industry applications like interiors of a vehicle.
8. Use in the construction industry for conduits for concrete beams, raised flooring panels, roofing vents, deck fasteners, etc.
9. Sports goods
10. Various other custom injection molded parts