(1) Wear resistance and strong anti-sliding friction.
(2) Impact resistance. Ultra-high molecular weight polyethylene has the highest impact toughness value in existing engineering plastics, and its impact strength is 10 times higher than that of PE100 at normal temperature. As the ambient temperature decreases, the impact resistance is stronger.
(3) Corrosion resistance.
(4) Self-lubricating, self-sliding performance is better than oil-lubricated steel or brass.
(6) Low temperature resistance, anti-aging, ultra high molecular weight polyethylene pipe can work at -269 ° C to 80 ° C for a long time
(7) Non-adhesive and non-fouling surface, ultra-high molecular weight polyethylene pipe has surface non-adhesion due to its low friction coefficient and non-polarity.
(8) The best anti-cracking property, the ultra-high molecular weight polyethylene pipe has been proved by tensile test, it has an elongation of 100~300%, and it can maintain a certain value when subjected to huge external pressure and internal pressure or bending stress. Deformation without breaking.
Various hollow containers, ultra-thin films, and the like can be formed by blow molding.
Extrusion can be used to form tubes, stretch strips, straps, monofilaments, wires and cable jackets.
1、OEM size to suit for customers' requirment
2、Various hardness for your choice
3、Multiple color available
4、Custom logo accepted ( engraved & embossed)
5、Large quantity order are able to be fulfilled
6、Strict quality control system