Style:custom according to drawing or sample
Packing:Carton,Plastic bag,Wooden case,Wood pallet
Scope of application:
1. Optical illumination: It is used to manufacture large-size lampshades, protective glasses, left and right eyepieces of optical instruments, etc. It can also be widely used as transparent materials on airplanes.
2. Electronic appliances: polycarbonate is an excellent E (120 ° C) grade insulation material, used to manufacture insulation connectors, coil frames, pipe sockets, insulating sleeves, telephone casings and parts, battery shells for miner's lamps. It can also be used to make parts with high dimensional accuracy, such as CDs, telephones, etc.
3. Communication equipment such as electronic computers, video recorders, telephone switches, signal relays, etc. Polycarbonate thin touch is also widely used as a capacitor, an insulating bag, an audio tape, a color video tape.
4. Mechanical equipment: used to manufacture a variety of gears, racks, worm gears, worms, bearings, cams, bolts, levers, crankshafts, ratchets, can also be used for some mechanical parts such as shields, covers and frames.
5. Medical equipment: cups, canisters, bottles and dental instruments, pharmaceutical containers and surgical instruments that can be used for medical purposes, and even artificial organs such as artificial kidneys and artificial lungs.
6. Other aspects: the building is used as a hollow ribbed double-walled board, greenhouse glass, etc.; Used in the textile industry as a textile tube, textile machine bearing bush, etc.; for daily use as a bottle, tableware, toys and models.
Properties of PC:
1.Rigid and tough, high impact resistance, high dimensional stability and a wide range of operating temperatures, good electrical insulation and heat resistance and non-toxicity.
2. Polycarbonate is transparent, slightly yellow Or a white, rigid and tough polymer. When burning, slow burning, slow out after the fire, the flame is yellow, black smoke carbon beam. After burning, it melts and foams, giving off the smell of flowers and fruits.
3. polycarbonate has excellent performance, good light transmission, and its light transmittance is close to 90%. The relative density is 1.20.