Style:custom according to drawing or sample
Packing:Carton,Plastic bag,Wooden case,Wood pallet
Scope of application:
1. Film sheet: all kinds of food, medicine, non-toxic and aseptic packaging materials; high-grade packaging materials for textiles, precision instruments and electrical components; audio tapes, video tapes, film films, computer floppy disks, metal coatings and photographic film Substrates; electronic and mechanical fields such as electrical insulating materials, capacitor films, flexible printed circuit boards, and membrane switches.
2. Application of packaging bottles: Its application has been developed from the original carbonated beverages to the current beer bottles, edible oil bottles, condiment bottles, pharmaceutical bottles, cosmetic bottles and so on.
3. Electronics: manufacturing connectors, coil bobbins, integrated circuit housings, capacitor housings, transformer housings, TV accessories, tuners, switches, timer housings, automatic fuses, motor brackets and relays.
4. Auto parts: such as switchboard cover, ignition coil, various valves, exhaust parts, distributor cover, measuring instrument cover, small motor cover, etc., can also use PET excellent coating, surface gloss and rigidity, Manufacture of exterior parts for automobiles.
5. Mechanical equipment: manufacturing gears, cams, pump housings, pulleys, motor frames and clock parts, can also be used as microwave oven baking trays, various ceilings, outdoor billboards and models.
Properties of PET:
1. The heat distortion temperature and long-term use temperature are the highest among thermoplastic general engineering plastics;
2. Because of the high heat resistance, the reinforced PET is immersed in a solder bath of 250 ° C for 10 s, and it is hardly deformed or discolored, and is particularly suitable for preparing electronic and electrical parts for soldering;
3. The bending strength is 200MPa, the elastic modulus is up to 4000MPa, the creep resistance and fatigue resistance are also good, the surface hardness is high, and the mechanical properties are similar to those of thermosetting plastics;
4. Since the ethylene glycol used in the production of PET is almost half the price of the butanediol used in the production of PBT, PET resin and reinforced PET are the lowest in engineering plastics and have a high cost performance.