High quality rubber seals are seals made from rubber. Mainly used in the fields of automobiles, machinery, doors and windows, etc., it plays the role of dustproof, insect proof, waterproof, fixed, soundproof, shock absorption and sealing. It can be seen that high-quality rubber seals are widely used in our lives, so how to choose high-quality rubber seals? First let's take a look at the product characteristics of high quality rubber seals:
1. The weight is light, the telescopic strength is large, and it does not absorb water (replaces the traditional three-oil four felt, asphalt wood board and other materials). The product is environmentally friendly, easy to construct, and has good anti-seepage, leak-proof and water-stopping effects.
2, corrosion resistance, aging resistance, high temperature resistance +80 ° C ~ -45 ° C no flow, no deformation, no brittle fracture, long service life.
3. It has an independent open-cell bubble structure. The appearance of the special-shaped joint plate is evenly distributed in the honeycomb hole. It can be tightly bonded with the cement/sealing glue without fluffing, adapting to the change of natural expansion and contraction, and strengthening the joint. Seal expansion and water stop effect.
Vulcanized EPDM high-quality rubber seals: It is much stronger than PVC strips in terms of seal elasticity durability. However, due to the need for microwave vulcanization line shaping, the processing energy consumption is high, usually 20 times more than PVC processing. Products can not be reused, not environmentally friendly, not a product advocated by the state. In addition, the proportion of materials (1.4 or more) of this type of products is equivalent to that of PVC (the proportion of low-end vulcanized EPDM rubber strips is larger). The window-out rate is similar to that of PVC strips. The cost of use is relatively high, and it is difficult for doors and windows to accept.
The seal is a new material developed on the basis of foreign imported technology and domestic independent research and development in recent years. It is mainly used for automotive door and window seals. It has been used in building door and window seals in recent years. Its outstanding advantages are:
1. Performance and service life are equivalent to high-quality rubber seals of EPDM.
2. The processing energy consumption is lower than that of the vulcanized EPDM rubber strip (comparable to PVC).
3. It does not contain heavy metals such as halogen and lead, and can be recycled after several years, in line with the requirements of green building materials. The specific gravity is small and the window rate is high. It seems that the purchase price is high and the actual use cost is low.
Due to the use of waste materials, substitute plasticizers and high filling capacity, the low-end products of the seals have poor elasticity, easy to be hard, have a sniffy taste, easy to migrate, yellow frame materials and short service life. A small number of door and window companies that are competing in low-level prices are still using them. Medium and high-end PVC strips can reach the standard index and have a relatively long service life. Since PVC products contain halogens and stabilizers contain heavy metals, they are not conducive to environmental protection. Therefore, foreign developed countries and domestic Beijing and coastal cities have been eliminated or restricted. Use PVC strips.