Silicone O rings are circular seals set in cylindrical applications to prevent media passing through joints and other breaks in construction. These O-rings are cheap, easy to install, versatile, and have immense capacity to handle pressures. Thus, they prominently used in mechanical equipment.
These O-rings can be made from various materials which are dependent on its application. Silicone O-rings can handle pressure exerted by hydraulic cylinders over their seals. O-rings are used in various types of motionless or movable joints and piping. Silicone O-rings are extensively used in aerospace and automotive fields.
ExactSilicone is a leading supplier of Silicone O rings. We provide high quality and well-customized and standard O-rings in platinum cured, peroxide cured, fluoro silicone, conductive silicone, O-rings made from other rubber materials for various industries quirements.
These Silicone O-rings are complied with:
1) FDA Regulation 21CFR177.2600 For Food Contact
2) NSF 51 Approved Material
3) Chemical Resistance
4) 3A Sanitary
5) ZZ-R-765 Overtaken by A-A59588
6) ASTM D2000, AMS 3304
7) USP CL-VI Material
8) High Temperature Silicone
Molded Silicone O-Rings and Silicone Seals
Between 30-90 Shore A
Colorful according to the requirement
Size and Design
According to the 2D or 3D drawing
Logo and Printing
According to the requirement
-60ºC to 350ºC
Logo & Printing
According to your requirements.
oil and fuel resistance, water resistance, weathering resistance, Ozone resistance etc.
Sample and Charge
Sample charge based on the quantity,little piece sample is free
Mould open and charge
We have our own advanced mould machine, can supply best quality and lowest price mould.
Get the Drawing--Open the Mould--Produce the Sample-Send Sample to customer for confirmation--Book the order and arrange payment-Mass Production for the order--Trim and inspect the goods-packing and arrange shipment.
Features of O-Rings:
1) Silicone Rings comprise of two parts: a rubber based inner core for providing compression and elasticity along with a thin outer jacket made from Teflon which provides the seal thermal stability and corrosion resistance.
2) Depending on core material, O-rings are suitable for operating temperatures ranging from -95ºF to 450ºF.
3) Silicone O-Rings are resistant to most of the chemicals and retain their mechanical properties even after being exposed to high temperatures for a long time.
4) These O-rings have excellent dielectric properties, a low coefficient of friction, flexibility, toughness, and less to no moisture absorption property.
5) These O-rings have two core types: solid core and hollow core. Standard O-rings are supplied with either Viton/FKM/ silicone energizers. Silicone O-rings provide more flexibility in cold temperatures. Hollow core O-rings are used in fragile applications where more elasticity is required.
6) Silicone rings have an outer jacket which can be made up from either fluorinated ethylene propylene (FEP) or perfluoroalkoxy copolymer (PFA). FEP offers protection against various chemicals and has a low coefficient friction and low compression set. PFA provides additional benefits like it has higher mechanical strength and it can resist stress and cracking. Thus, PFA jacketed O-rings can be used in applications which require higher thermal stability and durability.
7) These O-rings are resistant towards UV radiation, ozone, and hot air.
8) Silicone O Rings are resistant towards fungus.
9) These O-Rings are odorless and non-toxic as silicone compounds are clean. These silicone O-rings are used in food, medical, and semi-conductor applications.
10) These O-rings are often used in fuel systems when temperature is very low.
Exactsilicone supplies O-rings which are made from extruded silicone cord, strip, and complex shaped profile, made using vulcanizing technique. Thus, these silicone O-rings have smooth joints. We also mold or custom silicone O rings as per client’s re
1) Professional rubber molded parts manufacturer
2) Almost 20 years experience in rubber industry
3) High quality with rearonable/cheap/Factory/price
4) More than 5000 kinds supply
5) Small orders are welcomed
6) Best /Excellentservice and fast respond、prompt reply
1) We will reply your enquiry in 8 hours,any time you can contact us.
2) OEM, buyer design, buyer label service is available.
3) We can provide free sample for your testing.
4) We have the certification of ISO 9001,TS16949
5) Special discount and protection of sales area provided to our distributor.
6) Timely delivery
7) Packing can make client brand.
8) Good after-sale service
We manufacture for various rubber products, our main rubber products are: Auto rubber parts、Rubber grommet, Rubber washer, Rubber boots, Bushings, Seals, Rubber bumper (buffer), Rubber Gaskets, O-ring, metal-to-rubber parts, Demister, Anti-vibration mountings, and so on. Most of our product was applied to auto & motorcycle parts, electric components, and household accessories. We welcome customize order!
1) Express(fast,samples are suggested)
2) By air,(fatest,high expense)
3) By sea(large order,longer time,cheapest).
4) The standard shipping is 10-22 working days. The expedited shipping is 3-5 working days,.
5) All international orders may be subject to their custom fees or duty tax which we do not pay.
6) All buyers must pay for their own customs fees or brokerage fees or duty tax.
These fees vary due to price of item and government rate. Please contact your government website or shipping company to calculate fees.
Q: Are you trading company or manufacturer ?
A: We are factory.
Q: How long is your delivery time?
A: Generally 3-10 days for standard sealing products; and 15-20 days for big order and custom non-standard products.
Q: Do you provide free samples?
A: Yes, we offer free sample while customer need pay for the freight charge.
Q: Which Payment way is workable?
A: Irrevocable L/C, Cash, PayPal, Credit card and T/T money transfers.
B: 30% T/T deposit in advance, 70% balance before shipment after presentation of ready cargo.
C: L/C ( Irrevocable LC at sight: Order amount over USD10,000)
Q: What is your standard packing?
A: All the goods will be packed by carton box and loaded with pallets. Special packing method can be accepted when needed.
Q: How to select the raw compound for my application?
A: With years of experience working with a variety of material, we can help select the material that will best suit your needs while keeping material costs in mind.
Q: Do you use any international standards for the rubber products?
A: Yes, we mainly use ASTM D2000 standard to define the quality of the rubber materials, tolerances as per ISO3302, ISO2768, etc.
Q: Can you supply different color materials?
A: Yes, we can produce custom molded rubber and silicone rubber products in different colors, the color code will be required in case of an order.
Q: What materials are available to produce from your side?
A: NBR, EPDM, SILICONE, VITON(FKM), NEOPRENE(CR), NR, IIR, SBR, ACM, AEM, Fluorosilicone(FVMQ), FFKM, Liquid Silicone, Sponge, etc.